Erin Zeringue, FACHE, CPHQ
President and CEO,
A3 Healthcare Solutions
A3 Healthcare Solutions, founded by President and CEO Erin Zeringue, drives measurable, organizational change for improvement across all healthcare settings, both clinical and professional. The firm’s expertise, rooted in the dynamic methods of LEAN Six Sigma has resulted in more than 200 success stories for health systems, hospitals, clinical practices and healthcare leaders since 2001. Through the use of LEAN Six Sigma in healthcare settings, A3 Healthcare Solutions has helped partners drive change resulting in powerful growth.
About A3’s President and CEO
Zeringue, a nationally recognized, certified Master Black Belt who works with providers, health plans, boards, management, physicians, frontline staff and hospital associations, specializes in training, coaching, and supporting teams to rapidly manage change and sustain continuous performance improvement across systems of work, across healthcare pillars such as quality, safety, patient satisfaction, staff/physician engagement, and finance.
Applying A3’s solid approach, Zeringue motivates and empowers partner organizations and its leaders to successfully navigate the journey toward higher reliability and true cultural transformation.
- Master Black Belt, certified by General Electric
- Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
- Leadership Fellow, National Patient Safety Health Forum
- Certified Professional, National Association for Healthcare Quality
- Masters Health Services Administration, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Masters Business Administration, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Certificate in Gerontology, University of Alabama at Birmingham
Memberships and Affiliations
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- National Association for Healthcare Quality