Special Event: BTOES Symposium May 15-17
Stumped about how to ignite change in your organization? Some of healthcare’s brightest minds maintain that the secret to change in hospitals lies within our healthcare ecosystem’s most influential stakeholder group – physicians. Modern Healthcare recently discussed the importance of bringing back the joy in work for physicians, and with 1,650 hospitals expected to close by 2020 and more than 75% of physicians burned out, healthcare leaders are reeling to find effective solutions.
A3 Healthcare has seen total transformation of cultures, and in most cases, physicians are at the helm. What’s the secret? Lean Six Sigma provides leaders and change agents the tools that reconnect physicians with the reasons they got involved in healthcare in the first place, according to Dr. Flip Roberts, vice president of Clinical Affairs, Louisiana Hospital Association. Learn what physician leaders have to say about their experiences utilizing Lean Six Sigma.
To discover how Lean Six Sigma can engage clinicians, ignite clinical and operational improvement, and transform cultures, join your peers at the Business Transformation and Operational Excellence Symposium May 15-17, 2017, to be held in New Orleans. Make sure to sign up for A3’s interactive workshop aimed to provide healthcare leaders fast-acting tools for engagement and process improvement that will survive ever-changing regulatory environments and skyrocketing cost pressures. In our workshop, audience members who participate will:
- Discuss the pervasive concerns and challenges facing peers in their respective organizations.
- Hear from healthcare’s leading physician executives themselves on why physicians must lead change to address most clinical challenges and concerns in hospitals.
- Learn essential tools and methods that immediately engage physicians, empower clinical improvement and reconnect them with a sense of purposeful work.
- Interact with physician change agents about how they inspired clinical and operational transformation within their own organizations using the power of A3’s Lean Six Sigma programs.
- Identify the building blocks and resources that organizations must have to transform physician cultures within their hospitals.
- Understand the role of CEO/CMO-led hospital communications for successful physician engagement and buy-in.
Led by A3’s seasoned Master Black Belt, quality executive and patient safety fellow Erin Zeringue, FACHE, CPHQ, and physician panelists, this workshop delivers insights into the inner-workings of hospitals – from board room to bedside – and why they must not waste time finding physician champions to ignite change.